Below is information that will be useful for you to know before booking your appointment
- There may be a cancellation fee if we do not receive notice of your cancellation.
- We need 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment prior to midday or minimum of two hours notice for afternoon appointments.
- If we receive late notice of your cancellation the fee may also apply. This enables us to reschedule the day for other patients.
- A fee may also apply if you miss your appointment without any cancellation notice.
If you have an emergency please telephone 000 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- We comply with Australian Government Legislation, ensuring that the privacy of our patients is maintained.
- Further information is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992
Reminders and practice information
- Our practice is committed to preventative care and we may issue you with reminder notices or practice information from time to time.
- Please advise the staff if you do not wish to participate in this program.